Surveys and Studies
ACCI Business Tendency Survey Report
- Wednesday, 14 May 2014 14:25
Download pdf file
Afghanistan’s Exports Increase by 33 Percent in 1392 Solar Year
- Saturday, 03 May 2014 09:15
Despite existence multiple challenges facing exports of Afghanistan, but have increased significantly in 1392 Solar Year in comparing last year.
To receive the figures please click here
Afghanistan Exports Increases by 49 Percent in last three quarters of 2013
- Tuesday, 21 January 2014 12:48
Despite export industry faces multiple challenges, but has increased significantly, 49 percent in last three quarters of 2013 in comparing last year. Based on fact and figures released from Export and Industries Promotion Department of ACCI, Afghanistan has exported goods in value of USD 399 million in the last three quarters of 2013. Whereas had exported USD 267 million by same period of 2012. It indicates 49 percent increase in exports of the country in last nine months.
Second ACCI Business Monitor Report
- Tuesday, 26 November 2013 08:51
Download full report in PDF file.
First ACCI Business Monitor Report
- Saturday, 01 June 2013 09:44
Download PDF file
General Directorate of Customs - Customs Tariff
1. The titles of Sections, Chapters and sub-Chapters are provided for ease of reference only; for legal purposes, classification shall be determined according to the terms of the headings and any relative Section or Chapter Notes and, provided such headings or Notes do not otherwise require, according to the following provisions:
Download PDF File
Afghan National Business Agenda
Download PDF file
Doing Bussiness in Afghanistan
Doing Business 2011 : Making a Difference for Entrepreneurs is the eighth in a series of annual reports investigating regulations that enhance business activity and those that constrain it. Doing Business presents quantitative indicators on business regulations and the protection of property rights that can be compared across 183 economies, from Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, over time.
World Bank publishes the report “doing business” manually which measures doing business regulation in 183 countries. Afghanistan ranked 160th in 2010 while it was 168th in 2009.